no weblogicoci37 in java.library.path

Manmari

May 29, 2001, 2:53:33 PM5/29/01
I had my managed server working. Then I changed the initial capacity to 1,
maximum capacity 5, and cpacity increment to 1. Since then I get the
following error when I try to start my managed server. Any clues?

####<May 29, 2001 11:15:39 AM PDT> <Error> <JDBC Connection Pool> <josh>
<joshh> <ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: '__weblogic_admin_rmi_queue'><system>
<> <000000> <Cannot startup connection pool "ePeoplePool"
weblogic.common.ResourceException:

Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was:

java.sql.SQLException: System.loadLibrary threw
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

with the message 'no weblogicoci37 in java.library.path'.

at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.loadLibraryIfNeeded(Driver.java:202)

at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Driver.connect(Driver.java:57)

at
weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(Connection
EnvFactory.java:155)

at
weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(Connection
EnvFactory.java:114)

at
weblogic.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.makeResources(ResourceAllocator.j
ava:649)

at
weblogic.common.internal.ResourceAllocator.<init>(ResourceAllocator.java:243
)

at
weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.startup(ConnectionPool.java:322
)

Mettu Kumar

May 29, 2001, 3:57:39 PM5/29/01
Manmari,

In your startManagedWebLogic script make sure you add
wlsServerroot\bin\oci816_7 or appropriate OCI dir to your path.

Kumar.