CachedRowSet with Weblogic SQL Server Driver?

Howard Knowles

Jul 12, 2001, 2:36:43 AM7/12/01

Where can I get the version of the driver you mention that works with CachedRowSet?
(I posted this twice as this thread seemed to take over from the previous discussion
about this driver).

Thanks,

Howard

Joseph Weinstein <j...@bea.com> wrote:

>David Moser wrote:
>>
>> Where can I get the version of the driver you mention that works with
>CachedRowSet?
>
>I'll send it to you.
>Joe
>

>> Joseph Weinstein <j...@weblogic.com> wrote:
>> >Yeah, it's because there's some metadata calls returning a string,
>> >that can't be answered, so our driver returns a null. The CachedRowSet
>> >code does a lot of
>> >
>> >String thereLocalVariable = new String(<our null string>);
>> >
>> >instead of
>> >
>> >String thereLocalVariable = <our null string>;
>> >
>> >I'll send you a version of our driver that returns "" for
>> >unknowable strings instead of null. This works with CachedRowSets...
>> >Joe

>the level
>> >4 jdbc driver for SQL Server 7.0, but it keeps giving me this error:

>> >--
>> >
>> >PS: Folks: BEA WebLogic is in S.F. with both entry and advanced positions
>> >for
>> >people who want to work with Java and E-Commerce infrastructure products.
>> >Send
>> >resumes to j...@bea.com
>> >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > The Weblogic Application Server from BEA
>> >
>> > JavaWorld Editor's Choice Award: Best Web Application Server
>> > Java Developer's Journal Editor's Choice Award: Best Web Application
>Server
>> > Crossroads A-List Award: Rapid Application Development Tools
>for Java
>> >
>> >Intelligent Enterprise RealWare: Best Application Using a Component
>Architecture
>> > http://www.bea.com/press/awards_weblogic.html
>
>--
>
>PS: Folks: BEA WebLogic is expanding rapidly, with both entry and advanced
>positions
>for people who want to work with Java, XML, SOAP and E-Commerce infrastructure
>products.
>We have jobs at Nashua NH, Liberty Corner NJ, San Francisco and San Jose
>CA.
>Send resumes to j...@bea.com

Joseph Weinstein

Jul 18, 2001, 1:54:33 PM7/18/01
to Howard Knowles
Hi. Our next release of the driver should be on the download site within
a few days. I'll send you one now though...
Joe