Error accessing jdbc driver

Jimmy Chang

Feb 6, 2003, 1:32:53 AM2/6/03

We now create a connection pool named regPool and
a Tx datasource named regDS.

When we get the connection from the datasource, exception occurred.

java.sql.SQLException: Error accessing jdbc driver: driverURL =
jdbc:weblogic:pool:regPool, props = {enableTwoPhaseCommit=false,
jdbcTxDataSource=true, connectionPoolID=regPool}
at
weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.wrapAndThrowSQLException(Driver.java:323)
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.getNonTxConnection(Driver.java:377)
at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.connect(Driver.java:129)
at
weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java
:265)

According to the exception message, it looks
like the connection fail between WLS and Oracle.

Here is a scenario. I change the table-name in the
weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml to a name that doesn't exist in the
database.
Then, re-package the EJB, copy it to server and restart the server.

A exception occurred that says the table doesn't exist.
So, in this case, it looks like the datasource works and
connection is fine.

Any recommendation will be appreciated.

Jimmy Chang