Does weblogic 45 driver support CLOB?

Truong

Jun 27, 2002, 5:45:29 PM6/27/02
I'm using jdbc driver from 45. I'm trying to use clob datatype
-------------------------------
String dbDriver = "weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver";
Class.forName(dbDriver);
con = DriverManager.getConnection(dbUrl, dbUser, dbPassword);
I got this error when trying to retrieve the clob locator

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-03115: unsupported network datatype or representation
at weblogic.db.oci.OciCursor.getCDAException(OciCursor.java:198)
at weblogic.jdbcbase.oci.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:176)

Stephen Felts

Jul 28, 2002, 5:34:11 PM7/28/02
No, it's not supported in 4.X or 5.X.

"Truong" <hieu_...@netzero.net> wrote in message