connection pool for Oracle

Corinne KUBLER

Feb 9, 2004, 7:53:01 AM2/9/04
Hello !

Our connection pool was working fine with weblogic 6 but with weblogic 7 we get the following exception:
java.sql.SQLException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Access not allowed
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getPoolConnection(RmiDataSource.java:250)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:270)

Here is the tag used in config.xml :

<JDBCConnectionPool CapacityIncrement="10"
DriverName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" InitialCapacity="5"
LoginDelaySeconds="0" MaxCapacity="100" Name="OpodoPool"
Properties="user=ncbvdev1;password=ncbvdev1;dll=ocijdbc8;protocol=thin"
RefreshMinutes="15" Targets="myserver"
TestConnectionsOnRelease="false" TestConnectionsOnReserve="true"
TestTableName="OTP_PD_TRANSACTION_CRG" URL="jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.16.49.15:1521:LFS"/>

Do you have any idea of what could be wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Corinne KUBLER

Feb 9, 2004, 10:15:48 AM2/9/04

Problem found. I added 2 lines in file fileReam.properties (in D:\java\bea\domains\mydomain):

acl.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.OpodoPool=guest,system
acl.admin.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.OpodoPool=guest,system