Problems with jconnect 5.2 and Weblogic 6.1

Knut Erik Borgen

Apr 9, 2001, 4:25:26 AM4/9/01
After upgrading to Weblogic 6.1 and jconnect 5.2, we get a problem with
jconnect:

javax.ejb.FinderException: Exception in 'findAlleStasjoner' while using
result s
et: 'weblogic.jdbc.rmi.SerialResultSet@649b1a'
java.sql.SQLException: JZ0TC: Attempted conversion between an illegal
pair of ty
pes. at com.sybase.jdbc.ErrorMessage.raiseError(ErrorMessage.java)

The beans finder method here, only has int and String as basic type, and
we have managed to deploy them earlier on Weblogic 6.0. (When metadata
was not needed)

Our database is running Sybase version 9.11.2, and we have run the
sql_server.sql script for initializing the metadata.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

KEB
--
Knut Erik Borgen, Cand. Scient
Genera AS, a company in the Software Innovation Group