problem with ResourceBundle and Property-files

Ann Carpentier

Sep 22, 2004, 3:28:02 AM9/22/04
Hey,

I'm developping a website with Weblogic 8.1 and I'm having some problems with resourceBundle. The site has to be in Dutch and French.
I've created 3 property-files (resources.properties, resources_nl.properties and resources_fr.properties). The property-files are saved in the directory WEB-INF/classes.

code:

<% Locale currentLocale = Language_Singleton.getInstance ().getLocale(); ResourceBundle labels = ResourceBundle.getBundle("/belpic/WEB-INF/ classes/resources", currentLocale); %>

When I run this, I get the following error

The source of this error is java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name /belpic/WEB-INF/classes/resources, locale nl at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:804) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:694) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:538)

I've also tried:
ResourceBundle labels = ResourceBundle.getBundle("resources", currentLocale);

Can anyone help me??