Deploying EJBs on multiple nodes

Jeeva

Jan 8, 2002, 12:30:41 AM1/8/02

Our Application works when we deploy it on a single node. But the moment we deploy
it with multiple nodes,we are getting a exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/UnmarshalException

Our deployment looks correct for me.
We have specified each node in the target like:
<EJBComponent Name="ecommerce" Targets="monode3,monode2,monode1,monode4,monode5,monode6"
URI="ecommerce.jar"/>

Any clues from anyone?
Thanks,
Jeeva

Cameron Purdy

Jan 8, 2002, 11:00:04 AM1/8/02
You didn't give the full stack trace. No thread starts executing at
Class.forName ;-)

What's happening is that you are dealing with XML, probably in your
clustered EJBs or in your HTTP session, and so it's getting replicated. The
XML pops out onto the other end of the wire, the code loaded from the system
classpath tries to deserialize it, but can't find your application classes.
That's a common problem with object transfer protocols.

Do you know where you are using javax/xml?

Peace,

--
Cameron Purdy
Tangosol Inc.