why I always encounter SocketException in weblogic6.1sp2?

ejb

Sep 18, 2002, 1:42:40 PM9/18/02

when I use weblogic6.1sp2 to develop my j2ee B/S program,I find the weblogic server
alway throw follow exception,
java.net.SocketException: ReadFile failed: 指定的网络名不再可用。
(error 64, fd 2348)
at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.initiateIO(Native Method)
at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.read(NTSocketMuxer.java:410)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.MuxableSocketHTTP.requeue(MuxableSocketHTTP
java:222)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.send(ServletResponseImp
l.java:992)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:2209)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)

but the result is browser is right.Is my program has some bug or may be the config
of the weblogic server is wrong?

ejb

Sep 21, 2002, 4:01:14 PM9/21/02