Error on uploading an ejb

Wendy Miller

Oct 23, 2001, 2:21:29 PM10/23/01

Hi ,
I am unable to deploy a certain EJB onto Weblogic. I can create the jar file by
running weblogic.ejbc, but when I try to upload the bean, I get the following
error message. I have done a rerun as it says, but I get the same message.
Unable to deploy EJB: com.cgf.beans.attribute.AttributeDocument from AttributeDocument.jar:

There is a mismatch between the bean code and generated code.com.cgf.beans.attribute.AttributeDocument

Please rerun ejbc on the bean code.The error was java.lang.NoSuchFieldException
at java.lang.Class.getField0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:1113)
and it goes on with more lines of errors.
Thanks