Weblogic 5.1.0 sp9

zaid

Mar 24, 2003, 4:36:11 PM3/24/03
Hi all,
I am running Weblogic and I keep getting the following error message in my weblogic.log file.

Mon Mar 24 09:45:56 PST 2003:<E> <ServletContext-General> Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.NumberFormatException: 4.77C-CCK-MCD
at java.lang.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Unknown Source)
at cs.getFile(cs.java, Compiled Code)
at cs.sendFile(cs.java, Compiled Code)
at cs.service(cs.java, Compiled Code)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContextManager.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java, Compiled Code)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java, Compiled Code)

Ryan LeCompte

Mar 24, 2003, 7:36:55 PM3/24/03

Hello Zaid,

I would suggest examining your servlets (especially the one mentioned in the exception
stack trace) and try to find where the java.lang.NumberFormatException is occuring.
You are trying to parse the string "4.77C-CCK-MCD" into a number, which obviously
will not work. This is an application exception as opposed to a WebLogic/system
exception.

Best regards,

Ryan LeCompte
ryanle...@louisiana.edu