ERROR: Ejb can't access my def connectionPool ?help me?

nedi

Jul 7, 2001, 4:05:23 AM7/7/01
I def a ConnectionPool like follows:
but My ejb (Container managed entity bean can't access it,error is:
星期日 一月 07 15:41:03 CST 2001:<I> <Security> Access failed (Thread =
Thread[E
xecuteThread-14,5,Execute Thread Group])
java.lang.SecurityException: User "guest" does not have Permission "reserve"
bas
ed on ACL "weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.ejbPool".
at weblogic.security.acl.Security.logAndThrow(Security.java:372)
at weblogic.security.acl.Security.checkPermission(Security.java:304)
)
In my ejb-jar.xml

<assembly-descriptor>
<container-transaction>
<method>
<ejb-name>com.ingit.ejb.user.UserHome</ejb-name>
<method-intf>Remote</method-intf>
<method-name>*</method-name>
</method>
<trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
</container-transaction>
</assembly-descriptor>

DEF CONNNECTION POOL:
weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.ejbPool=\
url=jdbc:weblogic:mssqlserver4:127.0.0.1:8888,\
driver=weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4.Driver,\
loginDelaySecs=1,\
initialCapacity=4,\
maxCapacity=10,\
capacityIncrement=2,\
allowShrinking=true,\
shrinkPeriodMins=15,\
refreshTestMinutes=10,\
testTable=seller,\
props=user=ingit;password=ingit;server=127.0.0.1;\
weblogic.allow.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.ejbPool=guest,GUEST
weblogic.allow.reset.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.ejbPool=\
guest
weblogic.allow.shrink.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.ejbPool=\
guest

Wolfgang Becker

Jul 7, 2001, 4:50:00 PM7/7/01
On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:05:23 +0800, "nedi" <ne...@sohu.com> wrote:
Hi,

>weblogic.allow.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.ejbPool=guest,GUEST

should become

weblogic.allow.reserve.ejbPool=guest,GUEST

when ejbPool is your pool name

Simon Ng

Jul 9, 2001, 3:03:15 PM7/9/01

Hello Nedi,
I have very similar settings as yours and mine has been working fine.
After comparing my settings against yours I found out that you have an extra
backslash at the end of the line that begins with "props=user=...". I suspect
the backslash tells Weblogic that the following line, which is to allow guest
the rights to reserve, becomes part of the connection pool definition. Therefore
guest is never granted the rights to reserve.

Regards,
Simon