NameNotFound exception

anu

Mar 11, 2002, 5:14:12 PM3/11/02

I am using weblogic 4.5. My application deployment descriptor shows like this:

SessionDescriptor
beanHomeName com.mortgagefamily.web.projects.loanstatus.businessservices.RequestDoradoLoanStatusHome
---------
My client code is like this:

Context ctx = getInitialContext();
RequestDoradoLoanStatusHome home = (RequestDoradoLoanStatusHome)
ctx.lookup("com.mortgagefamily.web.projects.loanstatus.businessservices.RequestDoradoLoanStatusHome");
----------
But when I try to run my client to find the bean with the given JNDI name I get
the following error.

dammala(ldevapp01)> java DoradoLoanStatusClient
Started client application
got context
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: 'com.mortgagefamily.web.projects.loanstatus.
businessservices.RequestDoradoLoanStatusHome'; Remaining Name: 'loanstatus.busin
essservices.RequestDoradoLoanStatusHome'
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at weblogic.rmi.extensions.BasicRequest.sendReceive(BasicRequest.java:44
)
at weblogic.jndi.WLContext_WLStub.lookup(WLContext_WLStub.java:192)
at weblogic.jndi.toolkit.WLContextStub.lookup(Compiled Code)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:280)
at DoradoLoanStatusClient.main(Compiled Code)