Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

getting exception while deploying jar files in the Solaris env

0 просмотров

Suresh

не прочитано,
12 июн. 2001 г., 16:34:2312.06.2001
I am using WL sp4. i get the following when I deployed the jar file
containing ejbs. It gives this error while deploying for each bean in the
jar file.
After throwing the error it says the bean is bound.

java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
object
at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:849)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:168)
at
weblogic.service.ServiceRuntimeDescriptor.<init>(ServiceRuntimeDescriptor.ja
va:65)
at weblogic.service.ServiceType.<init>(ServiceType.java:52)
at weblogic.service.ServiceFactory.getType(ServiceFactory.java:100)
at
weblogic.service.ServiceFactory.newReplicaAggregate(ServiceFactory.java:56)
at
weblogic.service.ServiceBinderFactory.getStateToBind(ServiceBinderFactory.ja
va:22)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.WLNamingManager.getReplacement(WLNamingManager.java:2
40)
at
weblogic.jndi.internal.WLNamingManager.getStateToBind(WLNamingManager.java:2
16)
at
weblogic.jndi.toolkit.ReplicatedWLContext.bind(ReplicatedWLContext.java:46)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.bindBeanInJNDI(EJBDeploymentImpl.jav
a:624)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.deployBeans(EJBDeploymentImpl.java:3
87)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBDeploymentImpl.deploy(EJBDeploymentImpl.java:335)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBJarDeployment.deploy(EJBJarDeployment.java:231)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:363)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployNew(EJBManagerImpl.java:352)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deploy(EJBManagerImpl.java:319)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.deployBeans(EJBManagerImpl.java:629)
at
weblogic.ejb.internal.EJBManagerImpl.<init>(EJBManagerImpl.java:242)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(T3Srvr.java:1295)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.main(T3Srvr.java:825)
at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically(Server.java:99)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:65)

Please help to avoid this error.

Thanks
suresh

Suresh

не прочитано,
13 июн. 2001 г., 12:20:3713.06.2001
We are able to deploy without any problem in the NT environment.

suresh
"Shiva P" <shi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Essentially means that some of the classes you have written (other than
the
> EJB's) do not implement the Serializable interface. This could be any of
the
> primary key classes etc.
>
> Shiva.

Shiva P

не прочитано,
13 июн. 2001 г., 13:38:3613.06.2001
Two things
1. What is the version of jvm you are using on NT and Solaris?
2. Did you try recompiling the beans on solaris or did you manually copy the jar
files and deploy them.
Also, What is the version of WLS that you are using?

Shiva.

Suresh

не прочитано,
13 июн. 2001 г., 14:58:3713.06.2001
Thanks Shiva for the prompt answer.

>>1. What is the version of jvm you are using on NT and Solaris?

In nt , 1.3.0 (build 1.3.0-C) and in solaris 1.3 (build 1.3.0).

> 2. Did you try recompiling the beans on solaris or did you manually copy
the jar
> files and deploy them.

We don't recompile in Solaris. We take the jar built in NT and copy
that into Solaris.

> Also, What is the version of WLS that you are using?

We are usinng WLS 5.1 service pack 9.

suresh

"Shiva P" <shi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Shiva P

не прочитано,
13 июн. 2001 г., 14:58:3213.06.2001
Could you try re-compiling one of the beans on solaris and deploy them and check
out if the error occurs or not.

Shiva.

0 новых сообщений