J2EE SDKEE.

신승훈

Sep 9, 2002, 9:54:44 PM9/9/02
I am new to J2EE I have installed jdk1.2.2 and j2sdkee1.3 i have set the
classpath also of both jdk and j2ee but
1)when i start Deploytool it gives an exception that in javax.naming.contex
--- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/naming/Context
2)when i start j2ee server (in Bin directory) by $ j2ee - verbose it gives
an exception
----Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/naming/Context
at com.sun.enterprise.server.J2EEServer.<clinit>(J2EEServer.java:59)

I have only the standard jdk1.2.2 , i don't know How to start ... an what
all extra packages are required .???

thanks in advance