CMP Bean - weblogic.transaction.internal.TimedOutException

Sameer Karmarkar

Jun 2, 2003, 2:06:30 PM6/2/03

I have two CMP beans. Bean1 is stateless bean and Bean2 is stateful. I am
using a method of Bean2 from Bean1 and later on call Bean1.remove(). Now, I
am getting the following error in my application. I would appreciate any
help.

Thanks,

SamK

weblogic.transaction.internal.TimedOutException: Transaction timed out

after 62 seconds

2240:505a02f68bbeb855

java.rmi.RemoteException: Transaction Rolledback.; nested exception is:

weblogic.transaction.internal.TimedOutException: Transaction timed out

after 62 seconds

2240:505a02f68bbeb855

weblogic.transaction.internal.TimedOutException: Transaction timed out after

62 seconds

2240:505a02f68bbeb855

at

weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.wakeUp(ServerTransaction

Impl.java:1214)

at

weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionManagerImpl.processTimedOutTr

ansactions(ServerTransactionManagerImpl.java:888)

at

weblogic.transaction.internal.TransactionManagerImpl.wakeUp(TransactionManag

erImpl.java:1695)

at

weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionManagerImpl.wakeUp(ServerTran

sactionManagerImpl.java:813)

at

weblogic.transaction.internal.TransactionManagerImpl$1.run(TransactionManage

rImpl.java:1661)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Rob Woollen

Jun 2, 2003, 4:34:10 PM6/2/03
Your transaction is timing out (ie it has not committed or rolled back
within the 60 second timeout period you've set). It's difficult for us
to tell you why the transaction is timing out without more information.

-- Rob

Seth White

Jun 4, 2003, 4:25:57 PM6/4/03
Do you really mean to say 'CMP beans'? Usually the terms stateless and
stateful are applied to
session beans.

Seth

"Sameer Karmarkar" <same...@yahoo.com> wrote in message