Problem with moving small WebService and client application (uses JAXM) from Bea 6.1 to 7.0

1 view

Arsic Ivan

Apr 11, 2003, 6:57:07 AM4/11/03

I have problems with moving small WebService and client application
(uses JAXM) from Bea 6.1 to 7.0. Web service uses Java API for XML
Messaging (JAXM)for sending XML messages:

SOAPConnectionFactory scf =
SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
SOAPConnection con = scf.createConnection();

MessageFactory mf = MessageFactory.newInstance();
SOAPMessage msg = mf.createMessage();

// Accessing SOABBody object
SOAPPart part = msg.getSOAPPart();
SOAPEnvelope envelope = part.getEnvelope();
SOAPBody body = envelope.getBody();

Also, same application works fine in Tomcat, HP-AS and Bea 6.1.

On Bea 6.1, I just added some jars (commons-logging.jar, dom4j.jar,
saaj-api.jar and saaj-ri.jar) into CLASSPATH of "startWebLogic.cmd"
file.

When I do the same thing in Bea 7.0 (Example Server), I deplay
applications (web service and client), but when client try to create
SOAP message, following error appears:

javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create SOAP connection
factory: Provider com.sun.xml.messaging.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnectionFactory
not found
at javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance(Unknown
Source)

It looks like class "com.sun.xml.messaging.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnectionFactory"
can not be found in classpath, but it is in classpath for sure. I
suppose that there is some problem specific for Bea 7.0.

Any idea?

THANKS,
Ivan