Deployment problem

Dave Alvarado

Feb 8, 2002, 12:00:30 PM2/8/02
This is part of an error message I got trying to deploy a jar file with
2 beans (1 stateless, the other CMP).

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Could not find all the support
classes needed for EJB deployment:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/ejb20/internal/StatelessEJBHome

at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.io.IOException.<init>(Compiled Code)
at java.rmi.RemoteException.<init>(RemoteException.java:56)

Just for reference, I developed the .jar file using WebGain SE 4.5 with
WebLogic 6.0sp1, on my Win2000 machine, and then I tried to redeploy my
".jar" file to a Unix box running WebLogic 5.1. I didn't create the
StatelessEJBHome class (obviously), so if its not supported in WebLogic
5.1, how can I overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Arjuna Chala

Feb 8, 2002, 5:18:40 PM2/8/02
Dave,

Looks like you used ejb2 ejbc. Use ejb1.1 ejbc instead.

Arjuna Chala

"Dave Alvarado" <laredo...@netzero.net> wrote in message