Error in ejbc (CMP)

Ashish Tyagi

May 6, 2003, 6:21:18 AM5/6/03

I have developed an Entity Bean (CMP), which is giving the below mentioned error
at the time of ejbc. Pls give me the solution of this problem.

ejbc:
[echo] WebLogic EJBC: Creating deployable studyevent-1_0.jar ...

[java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: error in finding weblogic.Home
[java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found errors
[java] at weblogic.ejbc20.runBody(ejbc20.java:428)
[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:79)
[java] at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:21)
[java] Exception in thread "main"

Rgds
Ashish

Rob Woollen

May 6, 2003, 6:56:48 PM5/6/03
Something in your environment is incorrect. I'd suggest using the
setEnv or setWLSEnv scripts included with WLS to correctly establish
your environment.

-- Rob