java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: Bean has been deleted

navpreet

Dec 10, 2002, 3:13:01 PM12/10/02
I am using Weblogic Ver 5.1 sp10 and am getting the following error. Please help. (I think this was fixed in some service pack for 5.1) :

java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: Bean has been deleted
at weblogic.ejb.internal.SessionEJBContext.activate(SessionEJBContext.java:165)

navpreet

Dec 10, 2002, 4:52:49 PM12/10/02
Sorry i forgot to mention this stuff in my posted message.
I know that the error message would show if u have created an EJB and kept the reference to that EJB. Now if the EJB gets deleted (by explicitly calling delete or the bean gets deleted due to cache maintanence as the idle timeout of the ejb has expired) and u try to make a remote call on the ejb using the previously stored EJB reference.

The problem we are facing is that EJB should NOT have been deleted by either of this. Neither should the idle timeout expire, because it is being accessed from http session only, and the idle timeout for the bean is 1200secs while the application timeout is 600 secs. This means if 600 secs have passed there is nowhere from where the call to the still not-timed-out bean can be made.
Any more light an body can shed on this?

Thanks and Regards
Navpreet