Foreign Key in weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml

s kuru

Aug 23, 2004, 9:51:03 PM8/23/04
Hello,

When I deploy my ear file in wls8.1, I am getting the following Exceptions. Does this mean I need to define Foreign Keys in weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml in each bean database column mapping?

Thanks,
kuru

weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
Exception:weblogic.management.ApplicationException: activate failed for Auction.jar
Module: Auction.jar Error: Exception activating module: EJBModule(Auction.jar,status=PREPARED)
Unable to deploy EJB: RegistrationInfo from Auction.jar:
[EJB:011020]The database table: RegistrationInfo does not contain the columns: fk_shipaddress, fk_billingaddress. Please consult your database mappings in the weblogic-cmp-rdbms.xml deployment descriptor and ensure these match your database schema.

at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.doCommit(SlaveDeployer.java:2517)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.commit(SlaveDeployer.java:2317)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.checkAutoCommit(SlaveDeployer.java:2399)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2311)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2479)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveDeployer.java:798)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(SlaveDeployer.java:507)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeployer.java:465)
at weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandler.java:25)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
No Exception Messages

PS: fk_shipaddress, fk_billingaddress are foreign keys to the table registrationinfo

s kuru

Aug 24, 2004, 8:22:29 AM8/24/04
Sorry, I have fixed this issue.

thanks,
kuru

Salil Salil

Sep 22, 2004, 1:19:47 AM9/22/04
I have the same issue. Can you please let me know how you solved it.

thorick chow

Sep 23, 2004, 12:28:05 AM9/23/04
Generally speaking relationships are handled in the DBMS by using foreign key columns. These foreign key columns are specified in the weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml file. If the columns are not properly specified or if they are missing in the dbms tables, then you will get a deployment time error similar to the one listed in this topic.

-thorick