Weblogic Transaction Rollback Illegal State

28 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Narayan

ungelesen,
06.05.2002, 17:04:5606.05.02
an

Hi,

We have 2 different components using EJBs talking to each. We have 1 session bean
from 1 component calling another session bean from the 2nd component. The 2nd component
uses transactional datasources while the 1st doesnt. We are starting to see the exception
mentioned below and have no idea why this is happening. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Narayan.

weblogic.transaction.RollbackException: Illegal State (Expected: preparing). Name=[EJB
Test.validateUniq(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.HashMap)],Xid=26:adc2d5c18d486979(6201489),Status=Active
(PrePrepaed),numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=0,seconds
left=30,activeThread=Thread[ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'default',5,Thread Group
for Queue: 'default'],ServerResourceInfo[weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection]=(state=new,assigned=secondserver),SCInfo[domain+firstserver]=(state=pre-prepared),SCInfo[domain+secondserver]=(state=pre-prepared),properties=({weblogic.transaction.name=[EJB
Test.validateUniq(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.HashMap)], weblogic.jdbc=t3://Test:8101}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=firstserver+localhost:8301+domain+,
Resources={})],CoordinatorURL=firstserver+localhost:8301+domain+) - with nested exception:
[javax.transaction.SystemException: Illegal State (Expected: preparing). Name=[EJB
Test.validateUniq(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.HashMap)],Xid=26:adc2d5c18d486979(6201489),Status=Active
(PrePrepaed),numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepliesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=0,seconds
left=30,activeThread=Thread[ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'default',5,Thread Group
for Queue: 'default'],ServerResourceInfo[weblogic.jdbc.jts.Connection]=(state=new,assigned=secondserver),SCInfo[domain+firstserver]=(state=pre-prepared),SCInfo[domain+secondserver]=(state=pre-prepared),properties=({weblogic.transaction.name=[EJB
Test.validateUniq(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.HashMap)], weblogic.jdbc=t3://localhost:8101}),OwnerTransactionManager=ServerTM[ServerCoordinatorDescriptor=(CoordinatorURL=firstserver+localhost:8301+domain+,
Resources={})],CoordinatorURL=firstserver+localhost:8301+domain+)] at weblogic.transaction.internal.TransactionImpl.throwRollbackException(TransactionImpl.java:1475)
at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.internalCommit(ServerTransactionImpl.java:263)
at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.commit(ServerTransactionImpl.java:190)
at weblogic.ejb20.internal.BaseEJBObject.postInvoke(BaseEJBObject.java:231)

Emmanuel Proulx

ungelesen,
07.05.2002, 13:43:4007.05.02
an
I must admit this exception is at best funny-looking. I don't understand it.

But if I may ask, why aren't you using a TX datasource? Is it because your
database is not XA? If that's the case you can emulate XA with TX
datasources.

Another question is, why would anyone use a non-TX datasource? ;-)

Emmanuel

"Narayan" <krishna...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Rajesh Mirchandani

ungelesen,
07.05.2002, 12:48:4707.05.02
an
Are the 2 components on different instances of the server on seperate/same box?
If yes, make sure the system password for the WLS instances are the same.

Emmanuel Proulx wrote:

--
Rajesh Mirchandani
Developer Relations Engineer

Narayan

ungelesen,
19.05.2002, 06:31:2119.05.02
an

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Rajesh,
The 2 comps. are different manager servers on the same domain. The WL passwords are
the same.

Emmanuel,
The reason for using non-TX datasources is, because it is not possible to have 2
tx DSs in the same transaction. It gives us an error when we attempt to do that.
We use CMP or else we would like to start our TXs and end our Txs. Is there a way
around it.

Let me know if you need any more information. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Narayan.

0 neue Nachrichten