[Q] StreamCorruptedException

Mark Swanson

Jun 5, 2002, 12:14:28 PM6/5/02
Arg. Nevermind.
I am porting a project from another app server that lets you use
references to other beans to set attributes of the current bean -
and this is done automatically. The problem was WLS was trying to
serialize the other bean reference. The solution was to provide
the indirection by hand and get/set the correct attribute (String).

Mark Swanson

Jun 5, 2002, 11:50:11 AM6/5/02
Hello,

I'm using a simple EJB 2.0 bean with a findByPrimaryKey() method.
A piece of the stack trace is:

javax.ejb.FinderException: Exception raised in findByPrimaryKey
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
object
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
object
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:849)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:168)
at

weblogic.ejb20.cmp.rdbms.RDBMSObjectInputStream.<init>(RDBMSObjectInputStream.java:15)

I know what this means, but I'm wondering if anyone knows under what
circumstances this happens?

Thanks.