BYTE array as argument in EJB Remote Interface

1 view

Alex

Dec 31, 2002, 1:29:44 PM12/31/02

[WebLogic 6.1 sp 3]

My EJB client invokes EJB[ Session ] Remote Interface [ method ] that has byte
array as argument.
Everything works fine with arrays size < [ 5 ~ 6 MB ].
But for bigger array I am getting this exception :

weblogic.rjvm.PeerGoneException: ; nested exception is:
java.io.EOFException

java.io.EOFException
at weblogic.rjvm.t3.T3JVMConnection.endOfStream(T3JVMConnection.java:618)
at weblogic.socket.JavaSocketMuxer.processSockets2(JavaSocketMuxer.java:311)
at weblogic.socket.JavaSocketMuxer.processSockets(JavaSocketMuxer.java:233)
at weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:24)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
Could you help me to understand, what is problem ?
Thanks

Rajesh Mirchandani

Dec 31, 2002, 5:44:59 PM12/31/02
Increase the t3/http message size(default is 10 MB) in the console.

Alex wrote:

--
Rajesh Mirchandani
Developer Relations Engineer