problems while deploying

wuki-lee

Nov 12, 2004, 5:13:35 AM11/12/04
Hello --

I try to deploy my application on a Bea Weblogic 8.1 Server
and get the following problem while deploying ...

<BEA-160018> <ComponentMBean: Name = xml-orderprocess-bpro, Type =
EJBComponentConfig - Targeted on this server but, no corresponding mod
ule found in application descriptor. The component mbean is being
Ignored.>
####<Nov 11, 2004 4:21:34 PM GMT> <Error> <Deployer> <> <BEA-149205>
<Failed to initialize the application due to error
weblogic.management.ApplicationException: Module creation failed. Task
Id = null
{
Module Name: xml-orderprocess-bpro, Error: Unable to read source file:
No such file or directory
}.
weblogic.management.ApplicationException: Module creation failed. Task
Id = null
{
Module Name: xml-orderprocess-bpro, Error: Unable to read source file:
No such file or directory
}
at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.addFindersForAllModules(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:1158)
at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:1050)
at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:823)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.prepare(SlaveDeployer.java:2925)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareAllApplications(SlaveDeployer.java:967)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java:349)
at weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.j
ava:229)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:131)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:966)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:361)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

This seems to be a very general problem. It must be in the config.xml
otherwise the server wouldn't found it, so I had a look into the
application.xml and found the appropriate entry.

<module>
<ejb>xml-orderprocess-bpro</ejb>
</module>

Does anyone has an idea?