Null pointer exception while invoking finder methods in CMP

Ramu

Apr 18, 2003, 5:54:02 PM4/18/03

I have just upgraded to service pack #13 on WLS 5.1 from service pack #6. I am using the same code as it was with SP #6. When I invoke finder method on entity bean, I get null pointer exception. The primary key object for the entity bean has equals() method.

javax.ejb.FinderException: Exception executing finder: java.lang.NullPointerException
at weblogic.ejb.internal.StatefulEJBCache.getFinderContext(StatefulEJBCache.java:264)
at weblogic.ejb.internal.StatefulEJBCache.getEJBContext(StatefulEJBCache.java:354)

Any help on this is appreciated.
Thanks!
Ramu

Slava Imeshev

Apr 19, 2003, 11:39:27 PM4/19/03
Hi Ramu,

"Ramu" <Ramu.Sr...@verizonwireless.com> wrote in message

Check if equals() method can handle null parameter.

Regards,

Slava Imeshev

Rajesh Mirchandani

Apr 22, 2003, 12:46:48 PM4/22/03