deployment error

Rupesh

Nov 28, 2001, 8:48:29 AM11/28/01
Hi ,
I am deploying a simple stateless session bean and trying to deploy
that.. while deploying server gives this error. what could be the reason??
jndi name I have given is test.TestSSN.. I have tries other combinations
also.. but it does not deploy.

E:\WLHome\wlserver6.1\config\mydomain>java weblogic.deploy -component
myJar:myserver deploy mypassword myJar C:\TEMP\myJar.jar
weblogic.j2ee.DeploymentException: Error deploying application myJar:

Unable to deploy EJB: TestSSN from myJar.jar:

Unable to bind a cluster-aware stateless session EJBObject to the name:
test.TestSSN_EO. Please ensure that th
e jndi-name in the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml is correct. The error was:
javax.naming.CannotProceedException; remaining name 'TestSSN_EO'
<<no stack trace available>>

at weblogic.deploy.deploy(deploy.java:665)
at weblogic.deploy.runBody(deploy.java:358)
at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:79)
at weblogic.deploy.main(deploy.java:1601)