How can I downgrade the safari webdriver version to 2.38

shruti.g...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2015, 3:03:14 PM7/15/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com

There is a known issue with the Safari WebDriver version 2.45 working with protractor (found here), i need to downgrade to 2.38 to work with my protractor tests, any idea how i can do this?

i managed to locate the 2.38 extension .jar file (found here), i extracted the jar file and located the .safariextz file but when i installed using that it just installed 2.45 anyway instead of 2.38

I am completely new to Mac so that's why i don't know, i cant seem to find anything about downgrading safari extensions