How to pass threadlocal driver instance to page objects

Rahul Rana

Aug 10, 2017, 7:41:54 AM8/10/17
to webdriver

Hi Guys, can you look as this repository

https://github.com/rahulr892/ParallelFramework

I have a base page with all the common actions which are required for UI automation. I have a test base for thread safe driver initialization. My tests extend TestBase and pages extend BasePage.

How to pass thread safe driver instance to page objects called in tests. Can you suggest me any changes.

I want to run tests in parallel with thread safety. If anyone could show me the changes required then that would be of great help. Also this repo contains extent report utils and its listener to create reports.

Thanks.