Re: Webdriver tests throw stub exception

Mike Riley

Mar 1, 2013, 3:53:14 PM3/1/13
to webd...@googlegroups.com
That appears to be a JUnit problem.  Someone here might be able to answer, but you would probably do better to ask on a JUnit forum.

Mike

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:04:13 PM UTC-8, julian wrote:
Hi.
Following the instructions to build the Android Webdriver code (https://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/AndroidDriver#Build_the_Android_Code), I get the following error when I try to run the tests.  Is there a way to build that excludes Android jars so that they are provided on the device instead of compile time?
Thanks much!
Julian

Testing: //java/client/test/org/openqa/selenium/android:android-test
mkdir -p build/test_logs
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Stub!
at junit.framework.TestResult.<init>(TestResult.java:4)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:353)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUnitTestRunner.java:1052)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:906)
Running org.openqa.selenium.android.AndroidDriverTests
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
go aborted!