Can i have the Build.xml which was used in Module 8

瀏覽次數:39 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

suman chandupatla

未讀,
2015年3月9日 下午6:05:452015/3/9
收件者:webd...@googlegroups.com
Can i have the Build.xml which was used in Module 8

i have download few build files was not able to do what i was expected.

Please Help

krishnan.ma...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年3月9日 晚上9:08:092015/3/9
收件者:webd...@googlegroups.com
What module 8 are you talking about ?

- Krishnan

This message may include free added typos, which you may use for your entertainment.
Courtesy : my SmartPhone!

suman chandupatla

未讀,
2015年3月17日 上午11:41:362015/3/17
收件者:webd...@googlegroups.com
its about Selenium webdriver module 8 Testng

darrell

未讀,
2015年3月18日 上午8:59:272015/3/18
收件者:webd...@googlegroups.com
I don't know about Krishnan but this is no help. You are posting a message in a Google group. The people in this group are from all over the world. We all come from a variety of different backgrounds. If you ask people here what is WebDriver they will know what that is. If you ask what TestNG is there are probably a lot of people here who will know what you are talk about. When you ask about build.xml it gets a little harder to put this in context. Is this build.xml you are referencing for Ant?

When you make reference to module 8 the only thing which pops to mind is the eighth tutorial in a training class. There are LITERALLY thousands of training classes around the world and I would image many of them have a module 8.

If your 'module 8' is in reference to a training class you are taking I would strongly recommend you talk to someone from the training class rather than asking the world for help.

Krishnan Mahadevan

未讀,
2015年3月18日 上午9:54:312015/3/18
收件者:webdriver
Darrell,
i was of the same opinion as you. The OP obviously doesn't seem to be interested in providing too much of information. So I basically took the approach of "Delete the mail from your mailbox and move on" :)

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

回覆所有人
回覆作者