How to Handle Overlay popup

Govinda A

Aug 10, 2017, 7:41:31 AM8/10/17
to webdriver
Hi Everyone,

 I need to do some actions on below popup. The popup will come after clicking on Submit.
 I tried with switching as frame and window.But unbale to Switch as a frame
 And am getting window name as same for the both so window handle is not working.

I tried Recording with Selenium IDE getting IFrame as null values below are the code.

      driver.findElement(By.id("PopupCheckout")).click(); -- After clicking this link
    // ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command [selectFrame | null | ]]
    // ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command [selectFrame |  | ]]

    driver.findElement(By.id("ReqSummaryHideShow__xc_")).click();

I am using webdriver and java latest versions

Anyone have any idea how to handle this issue.

Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

Regards,
Govinda
Overlay.jpg
Auto Generated Inline Image 1