What are the possible solution in Selenium to trigger IE11 on Remote Machine

mansi mayekar

Jul 13, 2015, 2:20:12 PM7/13/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com
Need a Solution on Workaround to trigger IE11 on Remote Machine in Selenium.

A nightly build runs on specific time i.e. 7.30 pm. But  IE 11 browser fails to trigger due to which the scripts failed.Works well with IE10 browser

Could you please provide the solution for the same?

Shawn McCarthy

Jul 14, 2015, 11:33:49 AM7/14/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com
What kind of error? IE11 works fine for me in the selenium grid.

darrell

Jul 14, 2015, 5:26:12 PM7/14/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com
Like Shawn, this should just work if it is working with IE10. The only time it might not is with older versions of WebDriver. There were a few releases (2.39, 2.40???) that did not work properly with IE11. I don't know exactly when it was fixed but I know that 2.44 and higher will definitely work with IE11. Make sure you have the IEDriverServer.exe which goes with Selenium 2.44 and the libraries for Selenium 2.44. That combination should work for you.

Mansi Mayekar

Jul 20, 2015, 2:34:18 PM7/20/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Darrell.. Its working now..Made changes in the regedit .Also the Web driver is uptodate i.e. 2.44