Not run the all the test when run with data provider(parallel = true) in chromdriver, How to fix?

Nagarjuna Madineni

Jun 24, 2016, 10:02:47 AM6/24/16
to webdriver
When run the test in chrome driver, data provider tests are not running..

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jun 26, 2016, 12:10:00 AM6/26/16
to webdriver

Can you please help add more context to your issue ?

You could share code snippets, versions being used, exception stack traces etc.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:32 PM +0530, "Nagarjuna Madineni" <nagarjuna...@gmail.com> wrote:

When run the test in chrome driver, data provider tests are not running..

Nagarjuna Madineni

Jun 28, 2016, 2:38:56 PM6/28/16
to webdriver
Hi Krishnan,

ThanQ for the support,

I dont have any stack trace to paste here..

I am using chrome driver 2.21 and selenium 2.47.0.

When run the suites in jenkins, observed total test count is miss matched.  i.e data provider tests are not run
example: if data provider have two objects , run only one object remain one is not run.

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jun 29, 2016, 6:11:24 AM6/29/16
to webdriver
If you are not in a position to share the information that I had requested, then am afraid I am helpless and not sure how to help you out. I need to know more context about the problem in terms of exceptions, your test code etc., to be able to help you.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

AVI

Jul 16, 2016, 2:29:29 PM7/16/16
to webdriver
Possibly, I encountered similar issue and realised that I was having a shared dataset to be used in two tests. I used synchronised in the method used to fetch data into dataprovider, it worked.

Nagarjuna Madineni

Jul 18, 2016, 6:01:24 AM7/18/16
to webdriver
Hi ,

ThanQ for the support.

Is it fine to distribute the same test in to multi tests  in a class?