Unable to automate

message...@gmail.com

May 28, 2017, 6:38:51 AM5/28/17
to webdriver
Hi Friends,

I am trying to automate mobile app but its throwing me null pointer exception in cucumber .appwork  is launching but unable to

Error ::

May 15, 2017 3:15:09 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession
INFO: Attempting bi-dialect session, assuming Postel's Law holds true on the remote end
May 15, 2017 3:15:14 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession
INFO: Detected dialect: OSS

1 Scenarios ( [31m1 failed [0m)
7 Steps ( [31m1 failed [0m, [36m5 skipped [0m, [32m1 passed [0m)
1m10.862s

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.suv.Test.Method3(suvTest.java:67)
at ?.When operations on Mm Module(C:/Mypractice/com.icici.rmwb/src/test/resources/suv/suv.feature:4)

Thanks
Steve

Krishnan Mahadevan

May 28, 2017, 6:40:21 AM5/28/17
to webd...@googlegroups.com

Hard to say. Can you please show us the source code [com.suv.Test.Method3(suvTest.java:67)]. Something in suvTest.java at line 67 is what is causing the NPE. You might want to start from there.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan