Page Refresh after Dialog box accept

Sathish Kumar

Feb 9, 2015, 3:13:35 AM2/9/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

In out application we have a confirmation dialog and on accepting it the Page will refresh and shows a Order confirmation number.

With Webdriver I tried to accept the alert by using alert().accept and also tried the Enter key with Robot class but in both the cases the Alert is accepted but the page is not refreshed.

I also tried to force refresh the page but to my surprise the steps after alert accept are not executed, I have steps for sleep and Object existence.

Please advise me how to get resolve this issue and get the page refreshed after alert accept.

Thanks and Regards,
Sathish.