Canvas is recognized by firebug(However calendar under canvas is not recognized by firebug).

kadiyal...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 8:59:51 PM9/8/16
to webdriver

OS:

Windows 7 Enterprise
Selenium Version:

2.53.0
Browser:

45.3.0

Expected Behavior -

Calendar properties has to be recognized by firebug.

Actual Behavior -

Canvas is recognized by firebug(However calendar under canvas is not recognized by firebug).

Steps to reproduce -

I'm working on MarkitEDM vendor tool.
I need to enter Maturity date(Calendar) , however this calendar is under canvas. I'm unable to recognize object properties inside canvas.

Please help me asap.

darrell grainger

Sep 9, 2016, 1:31:11 PM9/9/16
to webdriver
This has nothing to do with Selenium or WebDriver as far as I can see. Firebug is not part of Selenium. If you are having a problem with Firebug you should find a forum which helps with Firebug issues. Or if you are using Firebug to achieve a goal, maybe you should tell us what you are trying to do rather than telling us why Firebug doesn't work for you.

Darrell

P.S. your steps to reproduce aren't really steps to reproduce.