Open Source Automation Framework RedwoodHQ 2.3

PrimaTestInc

Feb 2, 2016, 4:23:54 AM2/2/16
to webdriver

Hey guys, we have released latest version 2.3 of our free Open Source Test Automation Framework called RedwoodHQ: http://redwoodhq.com  This framework allows multiple users to develop automation code, create readable action/keyword driven test cases and execute them all (across multiple threads/machines) using friendly Web interface. It works with any Java/Groovy/Python/C# tool for both GUI (Selenium, Appium, AutoIT, Silk, etc.) as well as back-end test automation and allows for entire team to collaborate together under single structure. Youtube video overview of RedwoodHQ itself (~6 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0LfqUWI8Zg

In this latest release we have added new features like having execution agents on all major OS’s: Windows/Linux/Mac, extended Git functionality, versioning of Actions (Keywords) and Test Cases and more. Here is a YouTube video (~1 minute) that quickly goes over some of these new features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhF6z6FZ0c

We believe RedwoodHQ is truly next gen when it comes to free Open Source test automation frameworks and is better than many existing alternatives out there (including paid for ones).

Installing RedwoodHQ is VERY simple, just download the setup file, execute it and you are up and running. You can get the file from here: http://redwoodhq.com/redwood-download/

We would also love to hear your feedback on it so please do not hesitate to post it bellow.