The Next-Generation Open Source Test Automation Framework RedwoodHQ 2.2

Dmitri Molchanenko

Feb 11, 2015, 5:41:42 PM2/11/15
to webd...@googlegroups.com
We have just released version 2.2 of our Open Source Test Automation Framework called RedwoodHQ. The framework allows multiple users to develop automation code, create readable action/keyword driven test cases and execute them all using friendly Web interface.

RedwoodHQ now supports not just Java/Groovy but also Python and C# languages as well as any test tools like Selenium, Appium, etc. It can also be used for back-end as well as front-end automation and has already proven itself in companies like ‘Hitachi Data Systems’.

We believe RedwoodHQ is truly next gen when it comes to Open Source test automation frameworks and is better than many existing alternatives out there (including paid for ones).

Installing RedwoodHQ is VERY simple, just download the setup file, execute it and you are up and running. You can get the file from here:http://redwoodhq.com/redwood-download/

Youtube video overview of RedwoodHQ itself (6 minutes):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0LfqUWI8Zg
Youtube video of what's new in version 2.2 (1 minute):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxDelSG2NmQ

We would also love to hear your feedback on it so please do not hesitate to post them bellow.

Dmitri