Help

shweta mishra

May 28, 2017, 6:39:29 AM5/28/17
to webdriver
Hi All, I am a beginner in web Driver. I want to seek advice if there are any good books out there practically guiding on how to use web driver and Java to build POM automation frameworks using real examples. Any help is appreciated.

darrell grainger

Jun 9, 2017, 7:39:47 AM6/9/17
to webdriver
The lead time to writing a book, getting it edited and distributed is rather long considering the pace at which technology is changing. You are better off looking for online tutorials or blogs. A POM file is used by Maven. So your tech stack is Java, Selenium and Maven. Therefore, google "selenium java maven example" and you should find a few good starting points.

sunny sachdeva

Jun 12, 2017, 12:18:44 AM6/12/17
to webdriver
Agree with Darrell and my advise would be to take his advice seriously. I have been benefitted a lot from his own blog

Thanks
sunny Sachdeva