Firefox 47.0.1 issue

sunny sachdeva

Jul 28, 2016, 12:19:47 AM7/28/16
to webdriver
My code used to run fine but when I updated to latest FF(47.0.1) and WebDriver(2.53.0) it started giving below error

Firefox 47 - Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on port 7055 after 45000 ms

Thanks
Sunny Sachdeva

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jul 28, 2016, 12:55:18 AM7/28/16
to webdriver
Update to selenium 2.53.1 and try again. There have been a lot of posts around that including an explicitly called out Release announcement around this by Jim Evans.

Had you searched through the forum you would have found it on your own.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan