Firefox didnt work with selenium

dreamy...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2016, 4:20:25 AM7/17/16
to webdriver
Two months ago i run this code and executed in firefox. But unfortunately i cant run my script last few days. I dont know whats the wrong. Can anyone help me to give me solution.
This is script:

package muntasir;

import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;

public class test {

WebDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver();
driver.get("http://www.google.com");
}

}

selenium.png

Aniket Mane

Jul 17, 2016, 4:40:44 AM7/17/16
to webd...@googlegroups.com
You are using firefox version 47.1 and I think you are using selenium 2.53.0 so this jar does not support 47.1.
Either update your jar file with 2.53.1 or downgrade firefox version to 46.1

Thanks,
Aniket

Bala Chandra Jasty

Jul 17, 2016, 4:59:09 AM7/17/16
to webd...@googlegroups.com
That is correct. Last time You might have ran the script on Firefox 45 version or less than 47. Install ff 45 and change option to never change or install updates in options of ff. It should resolve hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone

Andreas Tolfsen

Jul 18, 2016, 7:44:42 AM7/18/16
to webd...@googlegroups.com
Aniket Mane <aniket...@gmail.com> writes:

> You are using firefox version 47.1 and I think you are using selenium
> 2.53.0 so this jar does not support 47.1.
> Either update your jar file with 2.53.1 or downgrade firefox version
> to 46.1

Correction: You need to use 2.53.1 with Firefox _47.0.1_ (not 47.1).