Assertion error

Adenike Funmilola Agboola

Jan 23, 2017, 5:44:17 PM1/23/17
to webdriver
Dear Guru,

 Morning to you, I keep receiving an error in my code."java.lang.AssertionError: expected [Welcome: Mercury Tours] but found [Welcome: Mecury Tours]". I think my system is complaining about the Assert statement, each time I include assert in my code  while testing with TestNG, the test fails and assertion error is displayed.
Thank you.

I use Selenium 3.0 ,my browser version is Mozilla 50.01.These are screenshots.

error.docx

Anitha Murthy

Jan 23, 2017, 6:20:56 PM1/23/17
to webdriver
There is a typo. Your expected title should be "Welcome: Mercury Tours" and not "Welcome: Mecury Tours"