Selenium Webdriver (Python) ActionChains not working in 3.5.1

Rahul Prince

Aug 10, 2017, 7:41:59 AM8/10/17
to webdriver

Selenium : 3.5

Firefox : 54

Geckodriver : 0.18

I am trying to automate some browser events in python using selenium webdriver. click,move_to_element are working fine in the above versions. but double_click and context_click are not working. I just realised that its issue with latest selenium version. Double click & right click are working in 2.53 & firefox 46 combination but i want to use latest versions of selenium & firefox.

Is there any work around for Selenium Webdriver ActionChains ? Is it possible to double click a web element using JavaScript inside my python script?

Thanks in advance.