Network Logo during booting the webconverger

rm.r...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2013, 9:44:51 AM10/6/13
to webc-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

my problem is that i want to boot webconverger from a stick with wlan details.

I use a fritzbox 6360 cable as an accesspoint in dualmode: WPA+WPA2

If i boot up the stick with grub command: wpa-ssid=ssid wpa-psk=passphrase ( the boot hang during the network logo).

I tried on a toshiba satalite pro and samsung r530.

Kai Hendry

Oct 6, 2013, 10:59:13 PM10/6/13
to webc-users
Hi there Rene,

All I can suggest is using debug mode and trying to establish a wifi
connection by hand http://webconverger.org/debug/

I know wireless works, so there must be something wrong with your
configuration arguments or your hardware perhaps?

Kind regards,