Webconverger 25.0 is out

Kai Hendry

Jun 26, 2014, 2:38:59 PM6/26/14
to webc-users
Hey guys,

A new release http://webconverger.org/blog/2014/Webconverger_25_release/
which I'm particularly happy about. Lots of work went on behind the
scenes on the addon.

Mike has contributed a super simple whitelisting option which is
documented upon http://webconverger.org/filtering/

This was previously achieved badly using /etc/hosts. It's now much
easier to control your kiosk's browsing, if for one reason or another,
need the URL bar exposed.

I would love to hear your feedback. If you are on twitter, facebook or
Youtube, do gives us some social media "thumbs up":

https://www.youtube.com/user/webconverger
https://www.facebook.com/Webconverger
https://twitter.com/webconverger

Last but not least, we are offering unpaid trials of about a week. So
don't be afraid to test Webconverger using its powerful and super
simple control panel for your deployment at work.

Kind regards,