URL Generation (Strongly Typed)

Michael Delaney

Aug 29, 2013, 9:43:59 AM8/29/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what the general feeling on URL generation was ?

i.e. I have a bunch of routes i want to generate routes for, but i'd like to get something similar to t4mvc experience, where its
refactor safe.

Something along the lines of https://github.com/ploeh/Hyprlinkr

Has anyone had success in this area??

Regards
Mick

Chris Missal

Aug 29, 2013, 9:48:17 AM8/29/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
Michael, is there a problem with using Hyprlinkr? Are you just looking for similar functionality in Web API Contrib so you don't need to bring in another dependency?

Or... maybe I'm not understanding the question completely :)

Chris Missal | Senior Consultant | Headspring

Michael Delaney

Aug 29, 2013, 9:56:54 AM8/29/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a few issues with Hyprlinkr at the moment, but that's not really a problem as such, i just need to get it fixed!! :-)

i'm more looking to survey the lay of the land so to speak..

if hyprlinkr is the best option out there for that, then fine. i havent spent alot of time with web api so just wanted to shout out,
as i'm about to build out alot of api's with a front end in angular & phonegap.