Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Bastian Eicher

ongelezen,
19 mrt 2016, 05:42:0919-03-2016
aan WebApiContrib
Hello everybody,

I maintain a couple of small WebAPI extension libraries we use at our company:
Do you think these would be a good fit for WebApiContrib? If so, I'd be happy to take care of the necessary renaming and moving of course.

Regards
Bastian

Jordan Gray

ongelezen,
29 mrt 2016, 08:55:0529-03-2016
aan WebApiContrib
These are pretty neat; I particularly like the HttpOptions and Pagination extensions!

They don't quite fit in any of the specific categories we have (IoC, media type formatters and tracing extensions), but that doesn't necessarily exclude them; there's an existing lib that doesn't fit those categories either.

Anyone else have some thoughts about these? :)

Bastian Eicher

ongelezen,
15 apr 2016, 12:32:2215-04-2016
aan WebApiContrib
Should I go ahead and perform the namespace renames while the GitHub repo is still hosted in the 1and1 organization?
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten