Damien's Slab tracing project and adding new projects to the organisation

66 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Jordan Gray

непрочитано,
11. 4. 2014. 18:37:5011.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
I thought I'd move the discussion from emails to the group to make sure we're all getting the messages. :)

First off: Damien's Slab tracing project is really cool, and he's been very quick to update it to follow our standard project structure. I like it, and Pedro also seems to like it. Does anyone else have feedback on its suitability for Web API Contrib?

Second, I noted that there are two ways to transfer a project to the Web API Contrib organisation: setting the user up as an admin or owner, or giving them that role in a temporary team within the organisation. Does anyone have an opinion about which of these makes most sense? Does anyone know of other ways to add/transfer new projects that I haven't mentioned?

Chris Missal

непрочитано,
13. 4. 2014. 11:37:2713.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
I think this might work for our situation – https://help.github.com/articles/how-to-transfer-a-repository

Maybe?

damien_bod

непрочитано,
19. 4. 2014. 00:34:3519.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Should I sign the assembly, or do you create 2 packages for each NuGet package?

How/Where do you document a package. At present I have a direct link in the nuspec file.

Should I transfer the repo and do a pull request?

greetings Damien

Chris Missal

непрочитано,
21. 4. 2014. 10:23:1021.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, none of the packages are signed. As soon as the repo is transferred, I'll get it added to our MyGet build server which can create the packages from the nuspec. Also, I don't think we've determined a consistent approach for documentation, but your project link in the NuGet should be just fine for now.

Feel free to do the transfer and PR whenever you're ready.
Chris Missal | Senior Consultant | Headspring

damienbod

непрочитано,
21. 4. 2014. 14:40:3521.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris, thanks for your answer.

I'm ready to transfer but I have no admin rights for WebAPIContrib.

greetings Damien

Chris Missal

непрочитано,
24. 4. 2014. 18:39:2124.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
Damien, sorry for the delay, you've been added.

damienbod

непрочитано,
25. 4. 2014. 04:11:1825.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris, thanks.

The repository has been transferred and the documentation has been updated. I've also created a NuGet pacakage, 1.0.5. Maybe this needs to be changed, transferred.

greetings Damien

Chris Missal

непрочитано,
25. 4. 2014. 10:12:5425.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com
It's up to you, if you're okay maintaining the NuGet package, it's all yours. If you don't want to manage that, I can take care of it from the MyGet WebApiContrib account.

ryan....@panesofglass.org

непрочитано,
25. 4. 2014. 11:42:2625.4.14.
– webapi...@googlegroups.com