WebApiContrib.Formatting.Html and Razor RC Packages

ryan....@panesofglass.org

Oct 10, 2013, 9:35:21 AM10/10/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

Would you mind setting up two new builds for the v2-rc branches of WebApiContrib.Formatting.Html and WebApiContrib.Formatting.Razor? I’m adding support for IHttpActionResult to the former, which will require a dependency update to the latter. I don’t have access, to any of the myget feeds. If you could grant me access, I would be happy to try to set them up myself.

Cheers!

Ryan

Sent from Windows Mail

Chris Missal

Oct 10, 2013, 10:36:52 AM10/10/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
I think it'll be easier for me to set up than to add you, I believe my subscription is just a single person account. Do we want these to be published as the pre-release NuGet packages?

Chris Missal | Senior Consultant | Headspring

Filip W

Oct 10, 2013, 10:37:59 AM10/10/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
IHttpActionResult for HTML formatting is a great addition. Thanks a lot, Ryan

/filip

Ryan Riley

Oct 10, 2013, 4:27:12 PM10/10/13
to Chris Missal, webapi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please. 2.0.0-rc

Sent from my Windows Phone

Oct 14, 2013, 10:22:11 AM10/14/13
to webapi...@googlegroups.com
Pushed 1 of 2. The process via MyGet has changed a little bit since I've been in there, let me know if anything appears goofy and I'll take a look.

The Html package looks to have something different going on and is failing to build. Does build.bat work locally? I'm seeing one warning:

Configuration\Extensions.cs(19,37): warning CS1574: XML comment on 'WebApiContrib.Formatting.Html.Extensions.GetHtmlFormatter(System.Net.Http.Formatting.MediaTypeFormatterCollection)' has cref attribute 'HtmlMediaTypeFormatter' that could not be resolved [D:\temp\tmp46B6\src\WebApiContrib.Formatting.Html\WebApiContrib.Formatting.Html.csproj]

I can't dig into this too much right now, sorry.

Ryan Riley

Oct 14, 2013, 11:48:26 AM10/14/13
to Chris Missal, webapi...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a look. It was building locally.

Sent from my Windows Phone